Thursday, November 21, 2013

In a Pinch for Gift Box? ~ Instant Recycle Tea Box

Yogi Teas has the most wonderful printed insides that I have seen on any tea box. They also make fantastic TEA. Of course the tea is the reason I buy Yogi Tea. It is great Tea. And each individual packaged teabag has an inspirational affirmation attached ...kind of like a fortune cookie saying.
I haven't had a tea from them that I did not like. And I love, love, love tea ~ especially organic teas.

Sometimes it is hard to find just the right little box for a gift when you are in a hurry. Last minute and all the boxes you have are too huge and so are all the gift bags. Never fear in your cabinet is beautiful [and tasty]
Yogi Tea.  So ....Turn the box inside out gently lifting edges....use a little bit of invisible tape..which you can see in the photo because I forgot to smooth it out before the picture. 


here is a before and after, with tape smoothed down on the lower box...and now a bit of tissue wrap and gift treasure inside...good to go. [add ribbon, or ornamentation or  coloring the design for extra fun]

No comments:

Post a Comment