Sunday, November 3, 2013

THE ART-O-MAT


last night cruising through the Appleton Museum after the reception ...I was struck with instant love. Dazzled into stillness. Stunned in Delight. While leaving through the Gift Shop (!) I beheld this wonder of recycled upcycled wonders...and even exclaimed out loud WOW..



yes absolutely beautiful in thought and design...it held tiny wonders of ART!!!! I of course wanted all of them & the machine. Greedy little me. So I decided to investigate further...seems like these beauties have been around awhile... since 1997. What? where have I been??? I certainly need to get out of my studio more often! I have decided this is fantasmagoric...and I am going to do mini wonders to be put in Art-O-Mats thru out the known Universe. Pronto.



2 comments:

  1. Yes! What a wonderful idea! AND< I am loving your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PWally ~ you are a writer's inspiration ♥

    ReplyDelete